Thursday 25 July 2013

Exotic location, exotic people, exotic oils


As I write this post I am thinking of other ways to keep warm.... Maybe I should just surrender (yes that too is a Young Living oil) and head off to bed. 

I have been totally and absolutely blessed to be included on such an inspirational and adventures gorgeous three days away. This place is stunning, wallabies jumping from one side of the road to the next, brightly coloured birds sporting every colour of the rainbow and whip birds whistling for their mates.... Spectacular...

And I am here with the most beautiful people I have ever met in my life... Eternally grateful for the time and will never forget the love I am feeling.

I am at the Elite Retreat for Young Living - Location O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat ... Total bliss.

Amongst the amazing gifts we have received are these incredible exotic oils!

6 new powerful oils to have fun with, to love and nourish our bodies, mind and spirit.
Amazonian Ylang Ylang, Yuzu, plectranthus Oregano, Hong Kuai, Xiang Mao, Biblical Sweet Myrrh.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!!!
Amy Joyous
YL Educator 1090238

No comments:

Post a Comment