My favourite 8 steps to financial freedom, following steps inspired by the book by Pat Mesiti
1. Be willing to ask for help. Just like an addict doesn't get drug free by themselves, more people won't become financially free without proper guidance and advice.
2. Make a 'fearless-list' of past bad decisions. Ask yourself what mistakes you have made and what lessons you have learnt from them. People often feel just shame and disappointment from their mistakes, but if that's all you are left with, you are not going to grow. What did you learn?
3. Admit you've made mistakes. You must admit and confront your mistakes.
4. Commit to learning all you can about better money management. Making money isn't the problem. it's managing it that is for most people.
5. Spend more time with people who have healthy financial habits.
6. Relinquish, let go and surrender (YL has an oil for that :) .....) wrong money behaviour. You must get emotionally repulsed by what you have done..... this will aid change.
7. Forgive people who have harmed you financially and emotionally.
8. Commit to building wealth long term. Wealth is a long term goal. There are 7 days in a week, and one of them is not one.
Amy Joyous - www.facebook.com/YoungLivingSuccess1090238