***Beetroot and Dill Essential Oil Dip***
Inspired by Jo from Nutriente, made by Amy @naturallyjoyous Phone 0405 377 298
I made this dip recently for my birthday gathering and it was a huge hit.... so I wanted to share this incredibly easy yet totally tasty homemade wholesome goodness with you all :)
No time to cook? Too busy with the kids or maybe you need some ideas for Christmas?
Here is a great time saving, delicious, home made dip that will have everyone delighted, sure to be a crowd pleaser!
4 or 5 beetroots, roughly chopped (depending on the size)
2 tbs natural greek yogurt
1 drop of dill essential oil
(or some organic fresh dill)
Chop beetroot into chunks, place on lined baking tray and cook for about 30 mins, at 180 degrees.... test with a fork, when they feel soft grab them out of the oven.
Throw them in the blender, whizz, then transfer into a bowl.
Add the greek yogurt, mix well and then add one drop of the gorgeous dill essential oil (if two drops come out, that's fine)
And there you have it, homemade goodness!
Enjoy with toasted baguette, crackers or your favourite sliced veggie stix :)
Dill essential oil: FAST FACTS:
* One of my favourite oils right now, its smell is incredibly rich and powerful!
* Did you know that the Roman Gladiators used to rub their arms with Dill before each match!
* It is Native to Austria and Hungry
* From the same botanical family as parsley
* Medicinal properties include; antidiabetic, antibacterial, insulin/blood sugar regulator
* Has been used for diabetes, digestive problems, liver deficiencies
* When difused with Roman Chamomile it calms the nervous system, combats ADHD.
Enjoy being creative and having fun with these amazing Young Living oils straight from mother nature!!!
Any questions or comments:
Amy 0405 377 298
Young Living essential oils are the purest essential oils on earth!
***Natures living energy***
Ref: Essential Oils Desk Reference, 5th edition