Saturday 28 January 2012

Changing around an old song!

Everyone has heard the song Rock a bye baby.......

Well, after you become a mother and start having fun ;) singing all of the old favs, (my personal favourites Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the bus & a little drawn to Row Row Row your boat) you really do get into it, especially as they get a little older and join in!

Rock a bye baby is really, not a nice song!
So I have changed the words to suit me and my gals. I had to sing it tonight over and over and over, thanx Indie, while rocking in my mums blue velvet antique rocking chair....... along with a dose of Peace and Calming on her feet and shoulders..... finally PEACE.... and time to watch Bridesmaides..... how funny is the bathroom scene by the way? We have all been there......  yes my friend I'm talking to you :)

Joyous Version of Rock a Bye Baby:::::::::::::

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock.

Cuddling close my baby and me,
I love you and you love me!


Young Living Essential Oils for Babies and wide awake crazy little toddlers.......

Peace and Calming essential oil blend on their little feet especially big toes.
Lavender essential oil on wrist, chest, neck or shoulders.




Megan from Bridesmaides you are just wrong...

On that note, I better try and get some needed sleep. My girls are early risers. They have actually shown me the beauty of the morning. There is a quote that I came across on my travels which i thought was enlightening to the soul.

""Waking up in the morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and look at all beings with eyes of compassion."
~ Thich Nhat Hanh


Sweet Dreams,

Amy Joyous
Professional Raindrop Technique Practitioner
Young Living Member No. 1090238


While I work out how to get the full use out of Blogger.... setting up mailing list and contact form...........

Feel free to connect with me via my website - (Contact Me tab)

www.naturallyjoyous.com

If You would like more information on:
  • Receiving a Raindrop Technique
  • Essential oils and their uses
  • Toxic free family living
  • NingXia Red and natural health supplements
  • How to order from Young Living
Thank you for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment